Vedic Lifecare Emergency Department (ED) is one of the busiest emergency care centers in the state. The ED is supervised by full time emergency physicians and ably supported by various supporting departments. ED manages all forms of medical and surgical emergencies. Trained and competent emergency physicians, nursing staff work round the clock as a team, dedicated in providing emergency care.
Vedic Lifecare Emergency Department will provide quality emergency care with optimal outcomes that meet the evolving needs of the community while maintaining a safe and productive environment and beneficial learning experience for our staffs.
Scope of Service :
- Round the clock emergency care for all medical and surgical emergencies (Both adult and pediatric)
- 24 Hour cover by Specialist doctors - Emergency Physicians, apart from Resident Doctors
- Well Equipped & dedicated Trauma Care facility and team
- Acute Stroke Team
- Acute chest pain unit
- Mental Health Emergencies
- Level D ICU Ambulance for transfer of critically ill patients, including children
- 24 x 7 In-Hospital supporting team, including radiology & Lab
Emergency Department team : Well Qualified, trained and dedicated emergency Physicians, Nurses & EMT to provide the best in class Emergency Care.
Retrieval Service : Trained EMT's and Doctors for transfer of critically ill patients, including Air Transfer.
Trauma Care Team : Immediate attention by dedicated trauma team ( multi speciality) for all poly trauma cases for early resuscitation
Disaster Management Team : Well structured disaster management plan and dedicated team for organized training and emergency care.